Copyright © 2009 lalalovely web design
• A completed application from each prospective resident over 18 years old.
• A copy of each applicant’s photo I.D. (Government Issued)
• A $200.00 holding deposit to hold an apartment for you. This will be applied to the Security Deposit once lease is signed. (Non refundable in the event of a mind change.)
• All fees & applications may be dropped off at our temporary office at 7242 State Route 9, Plattsburgh, NY.
1. Verified employment and income
2. Good prior rental history, landlord references, and verifiable timely rental payments.
3. No prior evictions or breaches of lease
4. Good housekeeping habits
5. Good credit checks and credit references
6. Government issued photo identification
7. No indication of repeated tendencies towards violent acts or illegal activities
8. Head of household must be 18 years or older. Everyone over the age of 18 must complete an application, sign the lease, and meet all rental guidelines
9. Management will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, age, marital status, or any characteristics protected by all applicable state and federal discrimination laws.
10. The following occupancy standards apply:
• No more than four (4) people can occupy any two (2) bedroom apartment
• No more than six (6) people can occupy any three (3) bedroom apartment
All applicants must qualify for approval based solely on the above guidelines. In the event of lack of rental history or lack/mediocre credit, a guarantor can be an option, provided they qualify.
Signing of Leases:
Please be aware that it takes approximately 45 minutes to sign the leases, exchange any monies owed, and receive keys. Please set up an appointment with the rental office. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm (holidays excluded). 518.561.3742
Moving is a stressful time, but Meron Properties strives to make your move easier. So please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your move.
Types of Pets allowed:
• Dogs – Breed restrictions include, but are not limited to: German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Chow Chows, Dobermans, Mastiffs, and other breeds of a vicious nature.
• Two (2) pets per apartment
• Minimum age of pet allowed is one (1) year.
• Must be inoculated and properly licensed.
• Must be spayed or neutered
• Refundable pet deposit (equivalent to 1 month’s rent)
• $25.00 monthly fee per pet
• A separate Pet Addendum is to be completed and signed. This will become part of your lease agreement.
• Proof of pet’s age and inoculation from veterinarian must be attached to Pet Addendum for validation
• Any tenant with a pet must obtain renters' insurance and provide a copy of the coverage to management.